Be Mine Valentine by summerwind41490
- For starters, if you need a quick pick me up, head to the nearest Sephora and head towards the back, there you will find a selection of Philosophy products. Find a lotion that you think smells great, and go for it! I personally love the Amazing Grace scent, but they have tons of different options. Best thing is that you can get perfume for only $18 or if you really wanted to splurge, go for a set which will set you back $50.
- You can't go wrong with getting her favorite movie. Most Walmarts and Targets have huge DVD selections. Some you can get for only $15. Don't know her favorite movie? A season of her favorite TV series will do just as well!
- Lilly Pulitzer makes the most adorable watch and it even comes with a second band! For any Lilly loving lady, this would be spot on. Best part? Only $20! The Preppy Princess is the best place to get this, anything for your preppy princess can be found on this fabulous website!
- Tervis Tumbler is a great option. You can get them at www.Tervis.com or you can head to your nearest Bed Bath and Beyond to get an initial tumbler!
- If your lady loves to run,you can't go wrong with Nike Tempo shorts (a.k.a. Norts). Cutest idea would be to get them in a pink or red color!
- Get her a CD she has been wanting, or the cuter idea would to make her your own mix of music of songs that remind you of her!
- A monogrammed LL Bean tote is perfect for the girl that has everything because you can never have too many!
- Pink pearls are such a fun idea, especially for the girl who loves pearls!
- This wouldn't be a very good list if I left out our dear friend David Yurman. Yes, it's pricey for a small occassion, but if you're looking to splurge, this is it. I love this pave diamond heart ring!
- If you're looking for a more economical option, then check out the Juicy Couture Start Charm Bracelet. It's too cute, and has a heart on it!
- Kate Spade has my FAVORITE options, and at fabulous price points! Getting her Kate Spade jewels will show her that you know your fashion (don't be embarrassed about this!). Kate Spade has the cutest bangles. My favorite is the "Hand in Hand" bangle, she will love this adorable message! The Crystal Corsage Ring is another fun option!
- My favorite option is an engraved silver ring. I have the cigar band ring from the Silver Goose and am obsessed with it. I wear it every single day. You can get one for as little as $22! I am a ring girl so that's why I suggest a ring, however they also have beautiful bracelet options as well! So if she is a bracelet girl, check out the bracelets! My favorite is the small concave!
- Another option is perfume, I think this is a bit overdone, however, if that's what you think she'll like, then go for it. If you don't know what she wears or her favorite, go for something that you would like on her. The Lilly Pulitzer perfumes and they are at a great price point in terms of perfume pricing!
- Last but not least, a framed black and white picture of the two of you. There is something so romantic about a black and white picture, and she will love it because it shows you put some thought into it!
My biggest tip? You don't need to spend any money at all, these are just suggestions. Anything you get for her should be thoughtful and from the heart and she will automatically love it. However, if you are in need of ideas, I promise you the above items will win you major points, and most won't break your bank! Ladies, what are some of your favorite Valentines gifts that you have received in the past? Have a fabulous day!