Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hairbows

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that I have a major obsession with hairbows. I probably have more bows than the average 6 year old. I actually have some hairbows that I've had since I was little, and they are great because when someone asks me where I got my bow, I say I got it when I was little. I get a kick out of it every time. I thought I'd share my collection with you, and I would love to see your collection! If you do a post about bows, post a link in the comments!
For privacy reasons, I cut off the bottom of this picture because the bottom bow is navy and has long tails, and on one of the tails, my name is stitched right on! It's definitely my favorite! Where do you buy your bows? I find them all over the places. Craft shows seem to be the best and have the most creative options. However, for a nice, big, grosgrain bow, Claire's Accessories fits the bill. The best part is they're only $7!
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Stunning collection! xx

Imjustagirl said...

I have bought a lot of bows from http://www.togglegirl.com/ her bows are inexpensive and great!!

Royar said...

I did a post a few weeks ago - http://youngsouthernprep.blogspot.com/2011/01/put-bow-in-it.html

Love your collection! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love Love!

mFw said...

http://prissyandpreppyflamingo.blogspot.com/2011/01/bows-n-ribbons.html#comments I posted my bows and ribbons!!

the pink prep said...

love the collection! i had a hair bow and accessory basket i took to college, too. Years later i'm more of a headband girl, but my little muffy has a gigantic bow basket full of gorgeous grosgrain. i actually order her bows special from a woman in TN.

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

ahh this bring me back. my mom used to make all of mine, i have to have them somewhere. love your collection!

Ashley said...

I totally thought of you today...check out the Target's little girl section, they have an amazing section of headbands with bows and flowers now!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure